Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Ocean Washes Me

Shine like the sun, you are beautiful.

     An unexpected bouquet of sun shine was delivered to my door this morning. Or I should say this afternoon, seeing as I slept at Mel's last night and woke up too hungover(as usual) to really appreciate the weather on my way home (or read the bus schedule right). But after my afternoon nap I was ripe and ready to get me some Vitamin D! 



     This afternoon you could have found  me sitting drinking orange pekoe tea, calculating confidence intervals, ease dropping on sailing adventures around the world at Oak Bay Discovery Coffee; Or at the ocean clearing a head full of negative thoughts and feelings, watching clouds cover mountains like blankets, and biking along a coast line with wind in my hair, and sun on my back.



     Now I sit pressing spring flowers, snacking on salty olives and Camembert, wishing I had a glass of Merlot. Also I've decided I don't want to be upset anymore, my life is too great to go around moping around with this heavy heart. I have the best friends in the whole wide world and if that is all they can be right now I am okay with that.

I am the luckiest girl in the world.