Friday, December 31, 2010

One Last Day

The time has escaped me at a pace as sand through fingers.
The large heap of silica placed in my palm was to much, it started to fall over, spilling like a waterfall.
There reached a point when I could hold the load, but choose to let go of what I did not need.
I am left with little sand, and more space to be free.
Photo Credit:
Michael Hornbogen

___________________________________________________

        2010 has been a great year, I travelled across Canada, which was the greatest experience, and I went back to school and started a program I am SO excited about. I really brought my knitting to a whole new level, discovered contemporary dance, and I'm living on my own! 
I am left with no regrets and doubts, only happiness and excitement for what lies ahead in 2011!


And I suppose this is an appropriate place for a list of new years resolutions:

1.No sugar (only Birthday cake)
2.Get back in the pool and swim again!
3.Make more time to write and read for pleasure
4.Visit the Ocean more often
5.Grow hair loooooong
6.Knit a sweater
7.Ride bike to school (almost)everyday

I think that's good for now.