Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.11

      The morning was left unadmired as I laid in bed until the sun reached directly above me. I could leave not the warmth of flannel embrace, or stop reading sonnets of an adored poet to see the beauty that was today. 
Eventually I managed to tear myself of such indulgences to start a low-key, lazy day. 
I spent a fair chunk of the afternoon here:
     Besides the tankers between me and the majestic mountains, I'd say it was close to perfect. Taking my two wheeler along the coast was a great way to "ring in" my MMXI. Upon returning to my humble abode I managed to boil some mung beans and use my new rice cooker, and put together a somewhat decent meal. Learning to cook for myself should be added to the list of resolutions. The rest of the evening will be lost to laundry, and a FASHION magazine, and some hot lemon ginger tea.