Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Busy Bee

I have been keeping quite busy the last few days; I'm trying to take advantage of what's left of my winter break!
The Royal BC Museum has a really neat Natural History exhibit on now that I went to with a friend the other day. It was basically my biology lab all over again, with jars upon jars of different specimens and taxidermy animals, all organized into different groupings that I understood, which was so great to actually apply knowledge I learned at school! Speaking of school, I can't wait to get back to the books. My classes this semester all sound really interesting:
-Environmental Microbiology
-Physical Geography
-Map & Air Photo interpretation
-Physical Geology
-English: Communications 
-Statistics
With six classes and five of those having labs I think I won't have much of a social life. I'm not sure what I would do without The Pod (The amazing group of people who are also in the Environmental Technology program with me).

I also dipped into the pool again last night, and gosh it felt great. How I've missed my water legs, and noodle arms. School starting again also means dance will be starting again and I really can't wait for that!