Monday, January 10, 2011

New classes, new faces.

     First day back in the classroom. It almost feels as if the last three weeks off didn't happen. Back to the books. Did Christmas, New Years, and my birthday really already go by? No student loan yet. I think my winter break was a hallucination, or maybe a just dreamt it. Okay enough lying to myself;To be honest, I am happy to be back.

     I am also excited about my classes too. I wasn't looking forward to statistics, but I really like my instructor, and I think i forgot how much I enjoy math, it's been a few years since I've taken any math classes. I am not really into microbiology; I am just not very interested in things that I can't see with the naked eye. During my four hour break I registered for my contemporary dance class (so excited!), and briefly went to the gym and stretched a bit. My only other class today was English: Communications. I looking forward to being in an English class again too, it's a technical writing course as well which is something I really need to work on.

    This evening, after finishing some readings, I headed over to Stefy's  for a delicious dinner she cook for us, and I peered over her shoulder to learn a few things. Now I am trying to decide if I want to jump in the pool and do some laps tonight or just curl up in my flannel sheets and call it a night.