Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Birthday

     This morning feels like it was a whole nother day. I woke up and headed downtown to catch the train up island for my niece's 7th birthday party! The train was absolutely beautiful as always, it's my favourite way to travel. I got some school reading done that I needed to do, and my mother picked me up in Nanaimo. To my grandmother's we went for a belated birthday lunch, and my sister and niece met us there. My niece and I share a birthday and today was the day of her party. We went glow bowling with a bunch of her friends from school it was really great! I dressed up in my bear suit (Paws) and played with the kids and brought Araya(my niece) I bunch of colourful helium balloons. I have also eaten SO much birthday cake today! Such a good day. I got a ride home this evening, and happened to pick up my dear friend Aleesha on the way home which was delightful to see her and visit for the hour and a half drive.