Saturday, January 22, 2011

Newly Knit

The internal tumult between climbing to the summit or staying here to admire, with attention the mountain range commands at it's throne, is an undecided choice I myself cannot make.


    
    
     I have noticed myself thinking of the speed of time. It can be equal with accompanying sound; A spoken word leaves the mouth, and there time has gone with it, so quickly, so unnoticed. These are always the sweet maple syrup moments one enjoys the most. I have had many lately and thinking back now, everything is passing so quickly. I am enjoying myself immensely though, so I will think not of how fast time travels, but of how much fun I'm having.

     Last night I had my niece over for a sleepover. It was fantastic, and a much needed early bedtime. I went shopping with my sister this afternoon and purchased a new mineral powder from Sephora, and lipstick from MAC. I am in love with the new Sephora that opened here, it's so fun looking at all the makeup. I also watched Baz Luhrmann's interpretation of Romeo + Juliet. It's an all-time favourite and absolutely Brilliant. I got some knitting done this afternoon and finished a toque and some fingerless mittens(below) that I am in love with!