Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I miss KimberWolf Esmeralda Von Sanshood

Goodbye toaster oven
Goodbye hot plate
Goodbye mini fridge
Goodbye small shower
Goodbye single bed
Goodbye my shoebox of a bachelorette suite!



Today I moved out of the first place I have ever lived by myself, and I feel this is a good time to reflect on the importance of this time in my life, even though it may have only been for six months. I learned a lot about myself, such as I need to learn how to cook for myself. I  learned I prefer not to sleep alone. I learned that I am really good at locking myself out of my house. I learned how to squish silverfish (because they are to fast to catch). I learned how to shave my legs in the shower. I learned how to make delicious banana bread in a toaster oven. I learned how to call friends when you get lonely. I learned when your cat scratches the walls you can't just find a can of paint in the laundry room, and try and paint over them - that only makes it worse, especially when it's the wrong colour, and when you decide maybe sanding it down would make it look better. Oops.

I am now at Shawnigan Lake for a few days until my mum gets here, and I think early Saturday morning we are driving up and over to Denman island, my new home for the summer months.
I'm looking forward to setting up my tent, and getting my hands dirty in the garden. And getting over to Tofino as soon as possible!


As excited as I am, I miss KimberWolf Esmeralda Von Sanshood terribly. I am not sure what I will do when I won't be able to talk to her numerous times a day.
love you wifey.
<3