Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Poddlings.

I would not be able to handle the amount of school work I have without   The Pod: the very amazing, brilliant, incredible group of wonderful people I have the pleasure of engaging in educational activities with.
All we do is laugh.
Literally.
I am ALWAYS smiling when I am around these people, they bring out the best in me.
They inspire and motivate me to put everything into my work, even when the work doubles like E.coli (every 20 minutes) or so it seems, and then we laugh about it. 
When everything is piling on us we have each other to hold ourselves above the masses of text books and assignments and not get lost in it all, but look down and just laugh at how ridiculous it is.
Although I think we have all lost our minds at this point. But we just laugh about that too.
Seriously we are laughing ALL THE TIME.
I am pretty sure everyone else in the Environmental Technology program thinks we are insane.
I love that we are an extremely diverse group of people that fit together just perfectly. I love that we create an immensely comfortable atmosphere that I can be myself in every way, shape, and form.
And laugh as loud as I want/can.
I also can't believe that this is only our first year in the program!
And it's only going to get harder!
(that's what she said?)
...






HA HA HA!