Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lonely Island

I miss my friends. I miss my friends a lot.

I miss going to Discovery coffee everyday, and sitting chatting with the staff, drinking great coffee, listening to great music, meeting great people.

I miss the ladies from work and all the fun bike rides, girl's nights, picnics, dance parties, and shenanigans we'd get up to.

I miss my friends in Tofino, having beach fires, going for hikes, surfing, and making amazing food with them.

I miss The Pod, my most interesting friends from school who I am always getting into trouble with, or annoying the hell out of any waiter/waitress who has to deal with us.

I miss the guy who wears a lot of tye-dye and is always giving "Free Hugs" downtown, and all the familiar faces on the buses I used to ride.

I miss my kitty-cat Carbon and how we used to cuddle before bed, and playing with her yarn, or balled up pieces of paper.

I miss Jones, DeVries, and fritzen Hoodless.

I am so lucky to have all these people in my life, and being away really helps me to appreciate them all so much more.